Terms & Conditions
The term 'Compare Life Quotes' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 15 Runton Road, Branksome, Poole, BH12 1NX. Compare Life Quotes is a trading name of Brantwood Holdings LTD . Our company registration number is 03322295. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Compare Life Quotes is a website introducing you to a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised protection adviser with the purpose of providing you with a FREE no obligation quote or comparison. The use of the website is FREE of charge.
By using this website you are stating that you are UK resident and at least 18 years of age.
All financial information published on this website should not be considered financial advice. Brantwood Holdings LTD is not regulated by the FCA and does not represent a source of financial advice. Your details will be passed onto a UK based FCA authorised advisor who will provide you with a FREE no obligation quote or comparison.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- If you enter into an agreement with any third party introduced to you through your use of this website, you do so entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through third parties meet your specific requirements. We are not responsible for the advice given or products provided by third parties who are introduced through the use of this site.
- Compare Life Quotes reserves the right to receive commission from third parties whom we may introduce you to through the use of this site. This does not represent any partnership with any third party and you acknowledge that we expressly exclude liability for advice, inaccuracies or errors by such parties to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to, Compare Life Quotes. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or are not licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and may also constitute a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Are you a struggling sandwich carer?
13th November, 2019
The sandwich generation are those that find themselves looking after both their children and elderly relatives at the same time; a difficult situation that puts strain on both finances and mental health.
Read more »
Could you cope financially if your child fell ill?
4th November, 2019
It may come as no surprise that many parents surveyed were more willing to pay for their 21-year-old’s phone contract, rather than prioritise cover such as critical illness.
Read more »